Thank you for choosing K57 Apartment! Allow me to provide you with some useful information to make your stay comfortable.
- Wifi name: AlmalombCoffee
- Wifi password: AlmalombResto
Some practical information about the apartment:
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
- Please refrain from loud activities between 8pm and 8am.
- Parties and pets are not allowed.
- If it is too hot, the remote control for the air conditioning is on the dresser opposite the entrance, where you can adjust the temperature. Please close the windows when you turn it on and turn it off when you leave.
- If it is too cold, the thermostat is located on the the dresser opposite the entrance and you can set the temperature on it. Please do not touch the temperature control on the radiators.
- If you need a dryer or ironing board/iron, please let us know and we will provide them to you.
- There is a hair dryer in the small storage above the fridge.
- Please use the coffee machine only with filtered water, feel free to throw the used capsules in the trash, they are made of biodegradable material.
- Please ventilate the bathroom after showering.
- Instructions for kitchen equipment are in the closet above the fridge.
- The switch to the right of the bedroom entrance door is tricky: it turns on one of the bedroom’s sockets. This means that if you turn it off, the reading lapm nest to the bed in the bedroom won’t turn on or the air conditioning won’t run, so please leave it on.
- About parking: if you can find a parking space, you can park on the street on the parking pad, where you have to pay from Monday to Friday from 8amto 5pm (zone 2, you can do it at the vending machine and also by texting your license plate number to +36307637202. If you want to stop, send STOP to the same number and the system will confirm immediately. If you don’t receive a confirmation sms something is wrong, please check). You don’t have to pay on Saturday and Sunday. If there is no space on the street, there is an open-air parking lot at the end of the street, which you can access from Alsohavi Street. You need to pay from 8am – 6pm on weekdays and 8am -noon on Saturdays; they accept only cash.
- In case of trouble: if you are in big trouble, call the ambulance or fire brigade on 112, if you are not in big trouble, call me (+36307327273) and/or send me a message and I will call you back as soon as I can. You will find a first aid kit in the cupboard under the sink, the nearest pharmacy is 5 minutes walk away and the permanent emergency service is here.
Here are my personal recommendations, as if you had asked me over a cup of coffee!
If you want to walk around and get a taste of our culture:
- Zsolnay Quarter, Pink Zsolnay exhibition
- Museum Street, Vasarely and Csontváry Museum
- Cathedral, Cella Septichora
- Pécs Downtown Church (Dzsami)
If you want to eat within walking distance:
- Every Saturday morning local farmer’s market at the end of Király street, if you’re in the mood for fresh ingredients and cooking something.
- Orma bakery – sourdough bread top notch, their Alakor bread is a must try!
- Morzsa – if fine dining
- Reggeli – if you want the best breakfast in town
- Piccola Toscana, Elefántos -for lunch or dinner.
- Speci Pho and Player’s Sushi – if you’re after a great Asian bite
If you’re out for a stroll and a bite to eat, bars and cafes within walking distance:
- If you just want a good coffee, you don’t have to go out – the best coffee in the apartment is our own roasted Almalomb coffee in capsules
- If you want to go out for a good coffee, I can also recommend I love Pécs Cafe, Pécsi Kávé, Szünet, Kisülés Kávéműhely, Next Step Coffee.
- If you’re in the mood for a drink: Nappali, Bar19, Trezor, Eleven.
- If you have a sweet tooth: Jókai confectionery, but there are always delicious desserts in the cafés.
If you’re in a car, what to look at:
- Liberation Monument: a beautiful panorama of the city
- TV tower
- Orfű: you can walk around the lake, rent a bike, kayak and SUP, eat at Mill Museum, AN2 and the Fishing Buffet.
- Magyarhertelend: visit Kapucinus brewery, the sauna at the spa is excellent.
- Villány: Sculpture park, wine-cellar visit.
- Hosszúhetény and Püspökszentlászló: excellent hiking trails, Zengő climbing starting point and Almalomb Culinary Retreat and Meeting Place! Currently it functions as an event venue and accommodation. Check it out, it’s worth it! If you like Hosszúhetény, hiking, relaxing, meet us next time at the Almalomb Apartment House, you will meet us there too!
If you come back and book directly next time, feel free to do so, I’ll be happy to host you!
If you have any questions about how the apartment works, or if you can’t find something you like in my recommendations, feel free to contact me on whatsapp or +36307327273 and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.